Posted on 01-Jan-2021
Basic Full Time
Rethink 50: Be Active and Relevant
$265.00Full Fee (Excluding GST)
$53.00Nett Fee After Subsidies
Grants / Subsidies
NSA Subsidy / SkillsFuture CreditLanguage
Centre For Seniors
13-Apr-2021 to 13-Apr-2021
15-Jun-2021 to 15-Jun-2021Course Duration
- 1 Day
09:00 am - 06:00 pm
01-Jan-2021 to 14-Jun-2021
Understand the concept of health and wellness of seniors. Topics covered include wellness, healthy living and physiological changes; recognise signs and symptoms of illnesses common among elderly persons.
Know the importance of stay active and relevant in their senior years.
- Understand about health and monitoring health status
- How to read nutritional values on food labels
- how to keep fit through exercises
- Learn how to stay active and relevant by doing meaningful work including volunteerism
- Building relationships with people around you.
The Centre For Seniors manages training programmes, activities, and projects that help promote an active ageing culture in Singapore. The main goals are to advocate ageing with dignity, and fostering a society which enables seniors to continue to be gainfully employed.